Monday, September 20, 2010

Back, Background and Back To School



Ok - so it's been a while but we're back to carry on with the blog because it seemed to be working out so well.

I've also been neglecting the old scrapbooking lately so I've been very determined to sort the basement out so I could get to my stuff. I created this layout for Mission to Create #25.




We had to use:

1) beige or cream (I used a cream background)

2) a doilie (which I didn't have, so I used doilie-like trim)

3) an envelope (which contains a letter to the girls I wrote on their second day of school)

4) something clear (I added a clear heart)

5) polka dots and stripes (self explanatory)


I loved doing this one and am feeling very creative again, which is great.


And finally, because I haven't yet done it, here a picture of the girls on the first day back to school.



Meg has finally started Grade 1 and Tess is now in Grade 3. The start was a little lukewarm, but I'm very pleased to report that they are both now settled right in and enjoying school.

Hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment