Friday, September 24, 2010

Shoes, Spinning and Sunshine

Every now and then I become completely obsessed with scrapbooking.... This is one of those times. (Probably because the girls are at school all day, I'm not working [yet!], and I'm in no routine with school commitments / home etc.

The result is that I'm able to create.

Here is Mission to Create #26:


I only managed to use 4 of the 5 concepts but I love the layout.

1) at least 3 bright cardstocks

2) decorative edge scissors (Raided the girls' craft box and cut around the black cardstock.)

3) Use sheet music (which I printed off the internet and is, rather sadly of me, the actual music from the Paolo Nutini song...My sister-in-law will be laughing at me for this... 'Too much time on my hands...')




4) something shiny (the label holder at the bottom)

5) And just didn't have the right rub-on alphas for this... Oh well!

Anyway, loved completing this one as I loved, loved, loved those shoes of Tess' and wish that her feet hadn't grown so quickly...



So, to the rest of today. As it's proving very difficult to find work I'm using my time to get a little fitter and have discovered 'spinning' classes at the YMCA. Let's just say I hope it's doing me good. I sweated so much today it was actually dripping off me but not as much as the guy in front of me... I think his pool of sweat (great subject, huh?) had me so mesmerised that I managed to complete the majority of the class. Yuk, but yeh!

When I pick the girls up from school, ready for the weekend, we're off Cosmic Bowling. It's a shame we organised an indoor activity as it is such a beautiful day here. Hot, hot, hot and the sunshine is streaming through the backdoor... I do love autumn here in Toronto. Hope your weather is as nice.



















4 comments:

  1. those shoes are awesome!! love your page too!
    thanks for taking on the mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow those shoes are totally cool as... awesome works with the mission to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, meant to add, I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my layout.

    ReplyDelete