Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inches, Macro and Time

This was the beautiful scene that greeted us this morning. The first real snowfall of this winter. The girls couldn't wait to get out in it and by 8 o'clock we were outside with snowthings over our pyjamas.


We used the tape measure to show how much. Around 6 inches (about 15 centimetres) - lots and lots of lovely fluffy snow!


I wanted to try the macro setting on my camera to take some close up shots in the garden. I think these photos are quite good. 




Anyway, not much else to say tonight.

Today I appreciate time to myself (Olly has been in Las Vegas) and the feeling of looking forward to him coming home.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous to read about all your exploits. Our snow has finally disappeared, apart from some snow ploughed heaps on the roads. I've added you to my blog reader so I can keep up to date. Anita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs Bake and Sew
    Glad you got to have a look. I needed somewhere to post scrapbook pages for sharing and I thought it would be good for the folks.
    V

    ReplyDelete