Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful, Beautiful and Beautiful

This has been a nice day!

When I picked Meg up from school last Tuesday her teacher, Lauren, said to me, "Oh Meg said the most beautiful thing about you. She said, 'I love my mom because she is so pretty and she smells of England...'"



I don't know what 'smelling of England' is, but it was meant to be a compliment and I took it as such...

Now, my other lovely also said a beautiful thing this morning. She had left her 'diary' in my room. This is where she writes things about friends and I've seen little poems and stories (quite by accident you understand...). Anyway, I was passing this precious book to her and she whispered, "It's funny, since I've been older, there seems to be more to write in there...!"


Do you think the teenage angst has begun already?

Today has been the most beautiful day. It has been really warm but not hot; no humidity either, which is a blessing on a warm day. There has been a cooling breeze and it's felt great to be in the city.
However, around half an hour ago it began to cloud over and before we knew it there was a thunderstorm and rain, rain, rain....

Let's hope the good weather returns in time for Tess' track and field meet tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vic
    What a beautiful photo of Meg please can I have a cop0.


























































































































    Hi Vic
    What a beautiful photo of Meg please can I have a copy and the one of Tess with her wheely boots.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vik
    just posting a comment as well but from mums email as not sure how to set up the 'comment as' bit.
    You just seem like a super mum!
    write soon
    love
    charl.X

    ReplyDelete