Monday, May 3, 2010

Tonsillitis, Brazil and Tidying

So I know I haven't been very good at keeping up to date this weekend but I do have an excuse... I have been ill with tonsillitis again...!!! [Canadians call it 'strep'] I just call it painful throat, lethargy and fever, plus a lovely rash... Do you get the picture? Anyway, I have been given the most complicated antibiotics EVER!!! 'Take two tablets four times a day for the first 5 days then two tablets three times a day for the next four days. Take one hour before food or two hours after food...' That pretty much rules me out!!!!! There is never a time when I haven't eaten for that long... No wonder it keeps coming back.
Olly and I have managed to sort photos of his trip to Brazil. Here's a couple:




But if you'd like to see more, take a look over there and click to see more pictures. He took some great shots.

Today has been a frenzy of tidying up because I forgot that we would be required to let people into our house to view the house for rental. There was one couple today and three more lined up for tomorrow. Everyone has instructions for keeping the house respectable; Ol - loading the dishwasher, Meg - picking cushions up from the floor, Tess - making beds, Vickie- EVERYTHING ELSE!!!! Let's hope someone tomorrow wants the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment