Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hypotheticals, trick and Pizza

While we were eating dinner last night we started to play 'hypotheticals'. We started out pretty predictably with, "Would you rather be invisible for a day or be able to fly?" Tess said she'd like to fly but Meg and Olly said they'd prefer to be invisible. Then we went on to, "Would you rather find a door which led to a sweet shop just for you or a door which would lead to anywhere you'd want?" Meg's response to this one was she'd choose the door to anywhere because then she could choose a sweet shop if she wanted.... Clever!

Then we hit a new level. Meg said, "Would you rather be poo or wee?"
[Always pops up somewhere...]
I asked her if she had an answer and her response was, "I'd rather be wee - it's faster..."

Who knew?



Right now I'm sitting watching Meg with Heather, Lily and Ashley enjoying the warm weather on the deck. Heather is practicing the old 'disappearing coin' trick (a prize from a birthday party at the weekend). They are all laughing hysterically because Heather keeps messing up and revealing how the trick works.
I love watching them while away their time together.


Tonight I'm out for a Mom's Night Out. This is my original moms' group from when Tess was five weeks old. Twelve of us are still in touch and we organise monthly get-togethers. Tonight we're off to one of my favourite restaurants, Cravings, and I am looking forward to ordering their very delicious sushi pizza.



Imagine sushi rice made into a small, flat circle then fried until crisp on both sides, topped with spicy salmon and other yummy sushi treats... mmmm, my mouth is watering at the thought!!

Ahhh!

2 comments:

  1. sounds delicious but looking at the sell-by date on the picture, that's a pretty old pizza . . . !
    (have I really got the hang of these blog comments yet? . . . maybe a bit too critical? . . hang in there)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicar my friend Liz whos daughter lives in BC a place called Salmon Arm.We have been laughing at your girls pictures,songs and comments in a good hearted way. Lynne treated me to lunch at the golf club so i played a round of golf then walked up everest, back in time for tea!xxx

    ReplyDelete