Monday, April 26, 2010

Strange, Slower and Stooge

It felt very strange today to be walking around without my camera. The 'A Week In The Life' project is over. I took over 750 photos last week... just of our everyday stuff; food we ate, times we got up, places we went, people we saw... I cannot wait to put all of this information together into a scrapbook. I keep thinking how fun it'll be to look back next year, or in 5 years, or even longer and see what we did with our week.


It was actually a very busy week; Olly was away but we also had all sorts of other unusual things going on. Perhaps this week will be slower.

Today has NOT proved to be slower. The usual Monday stuff of going to the gym and a trip to the grocery store was joined by an emergency babysitting situation.. Well, my friend's sitter was sick so I helped juggle her kids' schedules as well as my own. So while this was going on I was having to deal with a banking situation which came up for us. Aynway, the point is it makes me really think twice about going back to work. I know it can be done, but coupled with Tess telling how much she loves me going into her class every week, it just makes me think...

Anyway tomorrow will also not be slower. I'm facilitating at MumVet tomorrow with my friend Susan who is a DIY wiz. Me? I'm to be the stooge. The one they get to say, "If Vickie can do it, anyone can do it...' So we're trying out some power tools, and small DIY projects. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment