Sunday, April 25, 2010

Breakfast-time, Time Out and Time Out and About


After another slow start this morning the request was for chocolate chip pancakes; a favourite breakfast-time treat! I was hoping that this would put the bad moods of yesterday to rest...

It was not to be!

The bad moods continued as we went about our day. Meg went to a rock climbing birthday party, and Tess and I went to Home Depot for some things to repair the holes in the walls. Then my bad mood was exacerbated by the horrible traffic on the way to pick up from the party. Consequently we all needed a time out this afternoon; the girls went to their rooms with snacks and I watched TV for a bit. It was definitely what we needed.

Later when we'd all spent a little time apart the Moore girls came a-knocking and out they all went on the Ripsticks and scooters. They all wanted to practice in a bigger space so I volunteered to take everyone down to the school yard for some much-needed time out and about.

Did the bad moods disappear? Well, let's just say these smiles tell the story...






2 comments:

  1. I get the bad moods bit but tying your children upside down on a pole is extreme, I believe.
    And then to PHOTOGRAPH them!!
    That's just sick . . .
    (and I don't see the banana . . has it been thrown out? And why was this not reported??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. If you don't stop laughing at me I'll stop blogging... Or I'll continue blogging more... Which would get to you more???

    ReplyDelete