Monday, April 19, 2010

Photos, Phone Calls and Phun

This morning heralded the beginning of my 'A Week In The Life' project, which basically means me taking tonnes of photos and driving everyone around me crazy. So far the girls have been very co-operative and have even joined in by posing and volunteering to take photos of me. The only drawback with carrying out the project this week is that Oliver won't be in it as he is away in Brazil... It does, however, mean that I can take as much time as I need to process the photos.

Here are a few of the pictures from today:

Self-portrait (taken after a trip to the gym and a bike ride to Yonge and Eglinton)

The Adventurers - playdate at ours this afternoon.


Outside Old Navy after buying new shorts (as seen on models).



The Girls of Deloraine

There are another 103 photos from today - should take some time to put this project together.

I finally managed to find time to catch up with Charley today. It is great to catch up but timing is everything. Everyones' busy schedules make it very difficult to find decent chunks of time to make phone calls home, but I'm always so glad when we connect. This blog is meant to fill in the gaps, to help with the little day-to-day details, but nothing takes the place of talking to the people we care about.

As for the phun... [I just liked the idea of there being three 'ph' words for today and as I didn't meet any phantoms being chased by pheasants at the pharmacy today I had to make a word up!]

Night! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment